Am i a girl who has everything?

Cant sleep.
I tried.
Yes i do..
****
Am i a girl who has everything?

I have a family. Though not perfect, my family still lives together
I have a fiance. Though not perfect, he loves me with his heart.
I have a career. Though not yet a high flyer, i have satisfaction.
I have friends. Though we are different, we hold on together.

I am beautiful. No matter what they say, words cant bring me down.
I am beautiful. Yes, i am.

Yes, i am a girl who has everything.
Because i cant have EVERYTHING.

Contentment. I am contented with WHO i am, WHAT i have, WHO i have and WHOM i belong to and WHERE i am.

Life is not perfect. Perfection has no room for correction.
I love my imperfect life. It tells me that i can be better.
Everyone needs to change. Metamorphoziz is in Life,

till you gets to heaven~**

Yes, my decision determines by conduct, character and DESTINY.
I have decided, to live a perfect life in this imperfect world no matter what they say!
****
Saw this book on the book shelf - "The fabulous girl's guide to life"
Looks interesting.. Probably i need books like that to get on track to live "like a girl"

So many books to read.. On the ball now;

1. Bible
2. Irresistible husband
3. Anointed Business
4. Rich God Poor God (eeee! have been hoggin Meow's book for 1 year le!! must quickly finish it, if not, ganna blacklist)
5. THe Spiritual Leader
6. The fabulous girl's guide to life (latest addition)
7. ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archie

The psychology of learning