03 January 2012

A new year resolution?

Wow, the last time i blogged was 2 years back? I wasnt even pregnant with Jireh yet. Now, he is a cheeky little 2 year-old cute boy. On top of that, i have a pretty, big-eyed and domineering 8 month old baby girl. So much to catch up with me huh, blogspot? :)

A sudden urge to blog again. Not because i am free, but i guess life is too short and memories are too mich to be remembered. Many said, you will always remember the good moments in your life. True and not true. But im sure there are some precious moments you will forget, no matter how beautiful they are, unless you revisited them (via photologue or blogs or diary). Example. I cant really exactly remember how Jireh looked like when he was pretty much younger. Beautiful memories we had the past 2 years. But i bet you would want to remember as much as possible. And too bad, we cant. And what if, one day should my memory deteroriate, i have blogs to freshen me up. Even if they cant, at least, i can read up my life story, those times that were precious to me, once upon a time...

This year, i would like to record down all the activities we did with the children. Just want to record down the what, where, when, how and why. So that we can smile on the screen one say and glad that we did what we did (or not).

Is this a new year resolution? Lol. 'resolution' never work on me.

No comments: